Full Job Description
Position TitleStation Administrator
DepartmentSouthwest Research Sta – 024
Position SummaryThe Southwestern Research Station is seeking an Administrator for its busy front office.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling reservations for Groups, Courses, Tours, Researchers and Naturalists.
- Recruiting and scheduling volunteers.
- Maintaining the stations calendar.
- Extensive email correspondence and phone work.
- Work in liaison with arriving guests, ability to work our front office cash register as needed.
- Assist with other duties at the Station when needed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, basic computer skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Client service oriented attitude.
- Cash register experience. Social Media skills.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.