We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our busy DC in Crick. The work is long term and can lead to a permanent contract for successful applicants.
No previous experience is required as full training is provided. However, we do ask that candidates can speak a communicative level of English to comply with Health & Safety and understand the job role.
Hours of work for Warehouse Operative:
FIXED SUNDAY TO THURSDAY & MONDAY TO FRIDAY
5AM – 1.30PM
2PM – 10PM
6AM – 2.30PM CHILLER. WORKING ON WEEKLY ROTA OF HAVING SATURDAY AND MONDAY OFF.
£10.10 PER HOUR
We look for a flexible approach towards working hours to support the business needs when required.
The role of Warehouse Operative includes:
- Packing pre packed goods on a conveyor to be sent out to supplier
- Working in the Chiller or Ambient
- Full training provided
- Boxing / Labelling the product
- Moving stock onto pallets
- General House Keeping
Warehouse Operative details:
- Youwill be working in a clean warehouse environment
- Fully Health & Safety compliant
- Be fully aware of the strict hygiene policy on site
- Adhere to the policy at all times (this will be briefed to you before commencing the assignment)
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative:
- Potential for permanent opportunities
- Car park
- Subsidised canteen
- Long term employment
- Standard Extra Personnel Benefits
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.