Full Job Description
Tesla is seeking a highly motivated Fleet Coordinator to join the energy fleet team. This role will be the on-the-ground leader for Tesla fleet, helping all Tesla Energy Operations teams manage their vehicles and drivers. The role will oversee the fleets at a small group of warehouses (between 1 and 4), and will be responsible for coordinating vehicle maintenance, ensuring driver compliance, managing vehicle rentals, and supporting quarterly vehicle audits. The role will involve frequent communication across all levels of Energy Operations, including installers, service teams, and managers. It will also require strong organizational skills to track the necessary Department of Transportation compliance documentation. Additionally, this role may be required to assist with Warehouse operations from time to time.
- Coordinate with operations teams and vendors to schedule maintenance
- Support registration by installing new plates, registration stickers, and facilitating smog tests
- Ensure 100% driver compliance to Tesla and DOT standards by auditing and coaching drivers
- Manage vehicle inventory by tracking vehicle usage using Element software, monitoring rentals, and completing monthly audits
- Track metrics and vehicle spend by reviewing local teams’ fleet metrics, fuel cards, and spending, and alerting management to negative trends
Warehouse (as time allows)
- Properly organize warehouse to ensure all material is accessible, countable and identifiable
- Maintain inventory levels to ensure crews have material to meet their installation needs
- Pull material, restock installation crew vans, and return excess materials
- Review and document inventory counts to ensure accuracy within the warehouse
- Complete auditable records: packing slips, pick lists, job close out paperwork
- Deliver materials to job sites when needed
- Use computer software system to issue and receive material
- Additional duties as needed
Impeccable organizational skills and acute attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work within a complex and fluid, fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with other teams
- Mechanical aptitude to pre-assemble parts
- Ability to perform repetitious duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to handle materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
- Prior experience with fleet or Department of Transportation compliance a plus
- DOT certification a plus
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.