Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
– Experience in ERP systems
– Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
– Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations
– Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll
– Payroll preparation (Manual & in HRMS) and gathering all the information and docs & Checking overtime of workers & Reviews timesheets.
– Prepare and handle internal control procedures for payroll administration in compliance with FGC policies
– Analyze and verify approvals for all addition and deduction types to include monthly payroll processing.
– Verify all payroll-related information for the purpose of ensuring accurate distribution of fund and payroll.
– Research for discrepancies in payroll information and/ or documentation (time sheets, leave sheets, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing.
– Check the information in the System and verify the post in the System for Finance Department’s processing payment transactions pertaining to employee payroll, vacation- related, End of Service Benefit, bank loan, salary loan, and other salary adjustments.
– Maintain personnel database regarding salaries
– Maintain personnel database regarding EOS – leave – Air tickets balances
– Maintain personnel database regarding Loans
– Contribute to preparing timely and accurate reports that concern the line of work to meet the requirements, objectives, and standards.
– People management skills and the ability to work on a team.
– Accurate documenting skills and attention to detail.
– Knowledgeable in managing processes.
– Accounting and finance skills.
– Planning and organizational skills.
– Problem analysis and ability to problem-solve.
– Risk assessment and decision-making.
– Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with payroll software.
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.