Social Media Manager
Dear Social Media Specialist,
We know it’s an unusual time to be applying for a job! We get it. This are not normal times but if you are looking for something new for this could well be the next career move.
What is normal for the Mastermind team is the drive to do an amazing job for our clients and drive their brand stories and sales across digital platforms. It’s this vision and our results which saw us awarded Wine Communicators of Australia Digital Communicator of the Year in 2020 along with being a finalist in 2020 My Business Awards for Best Social Media Strategy. Don’t be scared, if you are in need of a change we’d love to hear from you!
We want to embrace the skills of a versatile Social Media Marketing Manager and welcome them into our work family to help convey the stories for some of our food and wine clients. There’s lots of opportunity to use your broad digital and social media marketing skills in a very practical setting to drive results.
The role would ideally suit someone who has come from an agency background, or who has extensive experience in roles like Social Media Strategist or Social Media Manager. Experience working with food and/ or wine brands would be highly advantageous
OUR IDEAL TEAM MEMBER WILL:
- Devise social media plans and strategies to help tell brand stories and connect directly with consumers in relevant social media environments.
- Manage client social media campaigns – strategic campaign recommendations, campaign activation, ongoing optimization and analysis.
- Audit existing client social media performance to make strategic recommendations to improve.
- Schedule monthly social media content
- Implement and manage paid social media advertising campaigns across various social media platforms with a focus on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Tiktok, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Helping clients with content and social media planning and training as needed
- Provide monthly campaign related social media reporting and analysis
- Create, manage and grow brands social, presences and online properties. (Including some community management). Developing tone of voice, acquiring a deep understanding of the strategy and ensuring its execution.
- Help identify social media influencers and conduct relevant outreach to engage in campaigns where relevant.
- Social listening: research and analytics, data mining to draw insights, product associations, competitor landscape, plus target audience analysis and identification.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, including researching and evaluating a variety of online social media tools to identify new opportunities.
- Assist in the development of training materials for client social media and content marketing workshops.
- At least three-five years’ marketing experience with three years’ recent experience in the social media environment.
- Proven success in a client facing role within an agency (preferred).
- Proven Paid Social skill set, must be able to grow audiences and optimize Paid campaigns on social channels.
- Understanding of and experience with core social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube etc.
- Experience using Facebook Audience Insights, Ads Manager & Power Editor/ Creator Studio.
- Experience & familiarity with global social management & content creation tools.
- Knowledge of key social monitoring tools
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to form long-term customer relationships.
- Strategic thinker with strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Results and performance focused with strong analytical/numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently with flexibility to change plans quickly.
- Ability to identify proactive opportunities to enhance our client’s businesses and keep up-to-date with the latest social strategies and trends.
- Commitment to being part of a team
HERE’S THE PITCH – Trish’s vision
I have built Mastermind Consulting over the last fourteen years quite differently to the high profile corporate roles that I held previously. I wanted to build a company where we are a genuine marketing partner for brands, and with a culture that attracts people who want to be hands on and really make a difference to our clients’ marketing campaigns. They are small businesses that we work with, and I’m incredibly proud that we offer a real partnership to our clients.
We’re a small and nimble consulting team made up of senior marketing professionals with a like-minded vision. We are ambitious, but understand that some days we need to pick up sick children, attend family functions or balance post-graduate study. We work with some amazing clients in the food, wine and lifestyle industries, and focus on marketing strategy, content creation, digital and social media.
The big difference is that we’re all very hands on. Given we’re a small team (there will be eight of us with the new team member on board), we get highly involved in our client’s campaigns, and there’s a holistic approach to marketing that means we’re always looking at the big picture and having to look at a range of social media and digital touch points to drive solutions. Digital, social, content and direct marketing are not seen in isolation.
The breadth of projects that we work on for our clients means that there’s great diversity at any given time. There’s always something new to learn, and a willingness from clients to implement strategic ideas across digital, social media and content marketing projects.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.