BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Health insurance401(k)401(k) matching
Full Job Description
Position Summary: WellNow Urgent Care℠ is here to help our patients get well. Founded in 2011 with just 12 locations, we have quickly grown to 92+ locations across New York, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan. Our growth-focused model positions us as one of the fastest-growing providers of quality urgent, virtual, and occupational care. Come join our team today!
As a WellNow Receptionist you will be a vital part of the team and will maintain the “bridge” between the front end and clinical side of operations. You will be a part of a team that is dedicated to improving the delivery and quality of healthcare to our Urgent Care patients, while being part of a medical community in which you are supported in your growth as a medical professional.
We offer competitive pay and exceptional benefits that include:
- Free urgent care visits for employee and immediate family members!
- 401K plan with generous company match!
- Monthly bonus opportunity, with ability to earn up to an additional $3,600 per year!
- Greets and registers patients
- Answers and appropriately triages phone calls
- Takes payments for visits
- Printing, scanning, and faxing reports
- Other front desk responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree preferred
- Ability to manage high call volume
- Desire to exceed customer service expectations
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply