Staffing Operations Lead
Salary$138,000 a yearJob TypeFull-time
Full Job Description
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in an HR-related role or in an operations environment (i.e. customer support).
- 5 years of experience in people management.
- Experience solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as a manager.
- Experience designing and implementing new processes, organization structures, and achieving efficiencies.
- Ability to drive efforts and projects through relationships and a broad knowledge base.
- Ability to deliver on ambitious goals.
- Ability to consult, influence, and manage customers.
- Results-driven, ability to analyze metrics and data to regularly inform the strategy for achieving team objectives.
About the job
Google’s known for our innovative technologies, products and services – and for the people behind them. Whether you are making our staffing systems more efficient, planning for our growth, building relationships on college campuses or cultivating the next generation of computer scientists, you have an eye on the staffing needs of Google and the broader hiring landscape. You are focused on cultivating outstanding candidates for Google’s long-term hiring needs, and work across a cross-functional and international group of staffing teams. You are both scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven – and excited to share the magic of working at Google.
As the Staffing Operations Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of Staffing Operations Associates and for being a part of the broader Staffing Operations Leadership team in the Americas. This includes investing in individual team member development, ensuring team capacity and productivity, and continuously improving our recruitment coordination processes.
In addition to overall team leadership, you’ll also be accountable for internal partner engagement and education, creating collaborative cross-functional relationships with our partners in People Operations to drive change in our hiring process, and for providing oversight of our vendor partnerships. You will manage ongoing operations to ensure high standards of user satisfaction and effectiveness, as well as guide the team to think critically and innovative, fostering new ideas and making data driven decisions.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as “Human Resources”). We bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.Additional Information
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $138,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Lead and manage a team of Staffing Operations Associates in the United States.
- Build relationships with staffing partners and customer groups. Be their point of contact to resolve complex problems, explore additional service requests, and recognize outstanding team member contributions.
- Provide day-to-day mentoring and leadership to your team, instilling a sense of process ownership, data driven solutions, and customer service and scalability.
- Manage team performance metrics, headcount and resource planning, load balancing, and productivity benchmarks.
- Lead strategic initiatives and partner with other Staffing Operations Leads globally to identify and drive system/process improvements.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.