Client Service Manager-Global Custody
The role of the Client Service Manager (CSM) supporting Global Custody (GC) operations as well as Direct Clearing & Custody (DCC) is to ensure we provide a pro-active customer service experience to all domestic and international clients covering both investor and intermediary types in support of all international markets. This includes local team as well as the offshore servicing hubs. The CSM is required to ensure we meet the SLA turnaround times in responding to all incoming queries received by telephone, email or other means. The CSM is also a first point of escalation and faces off to local and regional business stakeholders as well as working with various Global Window operations in servicing client’s needs across cash, trade support and corporate actions. The most important aspect for this role outside of excellent client service focus is knowledge and experience of inner workings of international markets across all custody product offerings.
- To monitor and proactively address all incoming client inquiries for the department
- Monitor queries flow for international markets (via Kuala Lumpur (KL), Dublin and Tampa US GC servicing structure) and ensure response accuracy and adherence to our communication and service standards
- Provide direction and feedback to global teams, particularly those in the GC servicing structure hubs, but also including the Direct Custody branches in over sixty countries.
- Providing opportunities to the staff in the GC servicing hub structure to develop their servicing skills and knowledge of client’s needs, while ensuring the teams remain motivated to provide a high level of service.
- Provide feedback and direction in relation to recruitment processes and skillset requirements to ensure servicing excellence
- Potential for further local team leadership should business continue with current rate of growth and more support needed onshore
- Offshore staff management across multiple offices through influencing, planning and reviewing key performance indicators from client servicing perspective.
- Proactive escalation of issues to operational management, client executives and sales areas
- Ensure compliance with global standards for the monitoring, replying and recording of client queries in query management system
- Close partnerships with global window operations across the network (main focus on KL GC)
- Within the group, prepare and manage client credit requirements for each settlement day in conjunction with the a/c management, risk and credit teams
- Plans, administer, manage and review service to major client to ensure we are providing appropriate level of service as required by after-sales and post implementation servicing
- Work with global custody servicing team to ensure most efficient and robust processes are adopted for client servicing purposes
- Preparation of weekly/monthly service reports for presentation in regular client service reviews
- Manage weekly review of service being provided to client and internal stakeholders, inclusive of weekly service review with clients
- Work closely with our Implementations Team to assist in managing all new client take-ons to ensure a smooth implementation
- Communicate any cross selling opportunities to the Account Management Team in dealings with clients
- Minimum of 5 years Operations / Client Service experience , gained within a broking or custody environment, preferably with exposure to international markets
- Working knowledge of international markets custody offerings around Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Asset Servicing, Cash
- Understanding of client onboarding requirements and implementation approach processes
- Knowledge of SWIFT
- Understanding of corporate action events
- At least 5 years industry experience with a stockbroker or custodian area, preferable in role servicing international markets
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, pro-active team player but also able to work independently, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, persistent, and able to work in a structured, high volume, time sensitive, high-risk environment. Capable of multitasking and eager to learn multiple products in a challenging environment. Fast learner, strong attention to detail, and willingness to go extra mile.
- Proficient in handling urgent and escalation cases and manage client and internal team expectations.
- Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken).
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.