We are currently looking for a Covenant Specialist to join our team in Sydney. This position plays an important role in helping to ensure a consistent, high quality feel to our communities by administering the house design approval process for Stockland’s New South Wales Residential business. Obtaining approval for house design is a key moment in the construction journey for customers (and their builders) – customers are excited and trust the Stockland Brand to produce an overall community that is consistent and ‘liveable’, helping to maximise their wellbeing while protecting their investment. Making the approval process and Covenants (design guidelines) as easy and clear as possible is the key objective. The role requires proactive collaboration with stakeholders such as sales professionals and development managers to keep things simple and accurate, and help builders understand the vision for the community. In this way we will all work together for the ultimate outcome – beautiful communities which customers are proud to call ‘their place’.
About the Role
- Review and decision house designs/plans; communicate customers/builders of either a) approvals with congratulations or b) declines with clear and easy to understand rationale
- Work closely with development managers to compose, produce and keep design guidelines up to date and reflective of builder feedback; ensure guidelines are simple to understand for end customers
- Manage customer and builder enquiries coming through to the Design email inbox; communicating clearly how the approval process works, what Stockland is responsible for vs. Council, guideline interpretation, etc.
- Meeting with builders regularly to clarify interpretations of design guidelines, obtain feedback, and proactively decrease the decline rate
- Internally report on and communicate approval / decline rate, and insights/trends coming from review of house plans (style, # of bedrooms, one/two storeys, etc.) to inform future community planning
- Keep the Stockland Builder Portal up to date with all the documents builders require for specific projects and align with the teams national strategy
- Relevant degree or design/planning qualification will be highly regarded
- Relevant industry experience with a residential development or home builder business preferred
- Background in Customer Service and Administration
- Experience reading building plans and comparing to guidelines
- Customer focused – able to think from customer (and builder) point of view
What’s in it for you
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
As part of the recruitment process, you may need to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment to assess your ability to perform the requirements of the role.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.