Junior Project Manager
Our client are seeking a junior project manager to plan review and implement the rollout of a Software implementation project which will include software, hardware, and the installation of office equipment
Key Responsibilities and essential experience
- Reporting of project plans and schedules
- Previous experience on a hardware / software relocation implementation project
- End to end project implementation
- previous experience in a project coordinator / Project manager role
- Follow policies and procedures in line with best practice.
- Organise and coordinate deliverables involving directly liaising with key internal stakeholders to drive completion of actions and outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven capacity to work to a high standard and display initiative in providing solutions.
- Proven ability to build strong engagement across content and projects
- Ability to work under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.