Senior Administration Officer
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Administration Officer to join the positive and dedicated Business Assurance and Risk Department within Shoalhaven City Council.
Shoalhaven City Council is a dynamic organisation serving a large and diverse community; limitless opportunity exists for an exciting and rewarding career. The Shoalhaven is located just 2 hours from Sydney and 2.5 hours from Canberra. The Shoalhaven is home to 104,000 people and comprises of 49 unique towns and villages. It is a place of great natural beauty and offers an enviable lifestyle and positive work-life balance.
About the role
This is a full-time permanent position, Monday to Friday 35 hours per week (9.00am to 5.00pm) located in Nowra.
Reporting directly to the Manager Business Assurance & Risk, the focus of this position is to:
- Provide high level, administrative support to the Department Manager and to the Business Assurance & Risk Team.
- Undertake projects and research on behalf of the Department Manager
- Coordinate the administrative and financial processes to facilitate compliance with standard procedures, assist workflow and provide a high standard of customer service to all clients and customers in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience
In order to be successful in the position, you will be/ possess:
- Certificate IV in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in the provision of administrative and financial support and services to a Department or equivalent
- Current Class C Driver’s Licence
We are committed to creating a positive culture and strong team environment, and offer a range of benefits:
- Generous Leave Entitlements
- Long Service Leave After 5 Years
- 9 Day Fortnight for Outdoor Staff
- Flexitime for Indoor Staff
- Fitness Passport
- Novated Lease Arrangements
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- Training and Development Programs
How to Apply
You will be required to submit an online application by attaching your resume (please ensure you submit in Word or PDF format) and respond to questions regarding general information about you.
In addition, you will be required to demonstrate how you satisfy the requirements of the position by answering the below questions relevant to the essential criteria as outlined in the job advertisement.
For more information on the application process, please visit how to apply on Councils website.
- At Shoalhaven City Council our corporate core values are: Collaboration, Adaptability, Integrity and Respect. Please choose one value and advise how you have enacted this value in a professional setting.
- Please list the relevant qualifications and experience you hold.
- How do you effectively manage your time and ensure deadlines are met?
- What does customer service mean to you?
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.