Full Job Description
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION Calvary Robotics is a world leader in the design, build and development of custom turnkey automation solutions, robotics platforms and material handling systems, as well as a predominant integrator of third party technology and equipment.
POSITION Receptionist/Data Entry
This full-time position has the unique responsibility of making a good first impression, which can impact the success of the company. The receptionist is a frontline employee that visitors interact with, being friendly, professional, and helpful to visitors is critical. This position demands a very high level of communication and social skills and multitasking. The position requires the ability to answer, screen and transfer telephone calls efficiently. To meet and greet customers, vendors and visitors with a friendly and welcoming demeanor. Maintain a professional appearance. Keep a happy, positive and authentic attitude. Must be discrete and professional
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information and taking messages.
- Update & Maintain the Customer Visitor Calendar/company-wide phone list
- Order lunches for project management/customer meetings and deliver to various meeting rooms. Clean up afterwards.
- Orders lunch for Calvary Lunch Program; communicate consistently with food vendors re: Calvary lunch needs
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct them to specific destinations.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Provide information about establishment such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Organize project related travel.
- Process incoming mail.
- Order office supplies.
- Process spare parts orders.
- Process vendor returns.
- Process Accounts Payable packing slips.
- Learn the Accounts Payable system to assist with co-worker’s time off.
- Assist Accounts Payable clerk as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Manager
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.