Manager, Human Resources
- HR partner to our clients, including organizational design, talent acquisition and retention, compensation analysis, performance management, talent management, reporting/analytics, onboarding and offboarding
- Partner with HR leadership to support the employee lifecycle
- Ensure fair and consistent application of policies and practices
- Mentor and provide career development opportunities and guidance to employee development
- Operationalize HR transactions via workflow processes
- Liaise with HR specialists and partners, including Benefits and Payroll, to manage and resolve employee inquiries
- Project ownership of HR-related initiatives
- Manage headcount and budget
- Manage job descriptions and Talent Acquisition relationships
- Partner with teams to create, plan, and execute culture building activities and events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Related Field of Study
- Minimum 7 years relevant HR experience
- Team oriented, self-starter with the ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high-quality HR partnership in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- High sense of urgency and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate and work with employees at all levels required
- Highly resourceful and organized with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to proactively and creatively solve problems
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Experience with HR information systems (i.e. SAP)
- Proven track record of forming effective relationships with client groups
- Ability to adapt quickly and be flexible in a dynamic environment
Sub-Business DTC HR
Career Level Experienced
City New York
State/Province New York
Country United States
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.