Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
To maximize the sales and profitability of the brand through the effective management of merchandise ranges and stock levels and effective management of people. To maintain the highest retail and customer service standards and to promote the brand to its full potential.
Sales / Profitability
· Meet and exceed sales targets by ensuring that stores achieve the highest standards of visual presentation and customer service
· Control costs through monitoring and analysis of P&Ls and margin control
· Drive sales through effective promotion of the brand. Plan sales forecast according to stock, sales and margin forecasts
· Oversee the implementation of sales and promotions and any operational activities by liaising with the Store Management and the Brand, monitor and record the same.
· Liaise with the franchisor on a regular basis on stock package, product & brand information and visual merchandiser guidelines
· Plan and implement stock takes, through co-ordinations with Accounts and Store Managers
· Be aware of shipping and delivery procedures of the Brand, focus on good management of stock and ensure that the stock is secure and that managers are following company procedures.
· Ensure adequate stock level and stock rotation.
· Liaise with the franchiser or product department to guarantee that the stock package is in accordance with the marketing requirement. Ensure that the stock is maximized through the season
· Terminal stock/ shrinkage/ damage, especially on brands where the Brand Managers are involved
· Achieve physical inventory result to an acceptable level
Staff / Store Responsibilities
· Maintain effective communication with stores through regular structured visits and meetings
· Ensure proper staffing at all times
· Monitor training and development of staff, ensure that succession planning is carried out in conjunction with the training department
· Ensure that managers & staff are motivated through effective communication
· To be involved in the recruitment of the brand.
· Ensure the staff appraisals take place in a timely manner
· Supervise the operation of the visual merchandising team
· Ensure that the store’s civil and electrical maintenance is done in coordination with the Maintenance team
· Supervision of the fit out and refurbishment, communication with contractors and the Brand in order to ensure that the fit out is done as per the standards.
· Liaise and follow up with IT department for all IT related concerns and support
· 7-8 years of total experience out of which two years of experience in a senior retail management role, as a Brand Manager with experience working with an international fashion brand, with a proven track record in their field.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Computer literate with experience in using word, excel, and power point
· High school educated as a minimum, Bachelor’s degree preferred
Required Behavioral Competencies:-
· Good presentation skills.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to communicate with the team and the Brand effectively through constant feedback.
· Strong leadership skills: patience, empathy, and the ability to act decisively when necessary.
· Self motivated, creative and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Well organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and to manage time effectively.
· Smart and presentable, with an outgoing personality.
· Ability to handle pressure without letting it detract from the quality of work
· Good negotiation skills
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.