We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to monitor our organisation’s functions and build processes that meet our business needs.
The Business Operations Manager will be responsible for tracking business results, overseeing and improving our systems for job management, scheduling quality control, mentoring, and developing our team of technicians and the client services team.
Performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring production of KPIs. To be a successful Business Operations Manager, you should have experience in the same or similar role, managing all business operations and setting goals across the entire organisation. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels.
Ultimately, you will ensure that all business functions are in line with our strategic goals.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments with the office teams
- Achieving sales growth, gross profit & cash targets working with our estimator
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise & liaise with clients.
- Ensuring the office team are achieving the daily goals
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs
- Reporting to the director on weekly basis
- Previous experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Knowledge in simPRO (essential)
- Knowledge of plumbing (experience preferred although not essential)
- Experience with forecasting models
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills in Business Management or relevant field
- Are flexible and appreciate incremental improvement
- Enjoy exploring new ideas (yours and others)
- Can hold a high level of responsibility & trust
- Appreciate the support of a dedicated in-house client services & admin team
- Can manage a team of trades and support staff with a firm but reasonable manner, keeping a great team culture
- Are capable of being the ‘go-to’ person for all aspects of our onsite work
- Can train & mentor others and help bring out their best (both hands-on and people skills)
- Make decisions using balanced judgement
- Are a great communicator in person and on the phone
- Habitually question things & look for better ways
Please send your resume to [email protected] this sounds like the job for you.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply