A little bit about us:
At Park Lane, we own and operate multiple holiday parks across regional Victoria. We have a large variety of accommodation options and play facilities that will “wow” the whole family. We also build beautiful homes for senior homeowners who are looking to live in our independent lifestyle communities. We are a family business with plans for company growth, while also providing our team members with opportunities for personal development and upskilling.
This role is based at our Yarra Valley holiday park location.
Who we are looking for:
You have a cheerful disposition with strong interpersonal skills, allowing our guests and homeowners to always receive the highest level of customer service. Your efficient time management skills keep you organised and able to prioritise your work in a fast-paced environment.
Patience and a helpful personality for the welfare of our guests, homeowners and your fellow team members will assist you in this role.
Your resume will be looked upon favourably if you have 2 years or more experience in a similar role.
About the role:
The Guest Experience Officer role is responsible for assisting the Operations Manager with the day-to-day administrative needs of the park and front office. A strong customer service focus is required as well as ensuring proper procedures are followed in the areas of financial and administrative control.
Regular duties of Guest Experience Officer include:
- Delivering a high level of Customer Service to our guests and homeowners, beginning with welcoming them in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answering the phone and responding the email enquiries.
- Assisting with all enquiries whether that be in-person, over the phone or via email.
- Processing bookings, cancellations, arrivals and departures of guests.
- Collecting deposits for park bookings and collecting and recording rent and fees from homeowners.
- Balancing/reconciling daily cash receipts.
- Sorting residential mail and filing other documentation both electronic and hardcopy.
- Preparing any necessary correspondence as instructed by the Operations Manager.
- Recording maintenance concerns from guests, residents and staff for the Grounds and Maintenance team to action.
- Promoting sales of accommodation, park activities and tour desk services.
- Providing information on local tourist operators to guests and homeowners
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.