Full Job Description
We are a full-service marketing and advertising agency that marries the human stories of our clients with storytelling, art, data, and conversations that are smart and compelling. That’s Serino Coyne .
We believe in the transformative power of a shared live experience. No matter where people buy a ticket – the theater, an attraction, a museum – we’re there because we know what it takes to connect creators with seekers. We are makers and thinkers, analysts and storytellers, artists, and filmmakers. We make meaningful connections that inspire. We create. We innovate. We nourish.
Our employees are our best investment. We value and celebrate each person’s worth, purpose and identity because that’s how our family flourishes. An inclusive and diverse workplace is a powerful workplace, and we strive to reflect and support equity and opportunity in all we do. We’re continuously learning and improving because that’s how thoughtful change happens.
We are seeking an Accounting Assistant who has great analytical skills, is proactive, and collaborative and has excellent organization and communications skills (verbal and written) to join our team.
This is a temporary part-time role with the possibility of evolving to a full-time permanent role.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
- Prepare accounting entries
- Prepare weekly and monthly working capital, cash activity reporting
- Assist in cash application processing
- Enter and maintain data records, including vendors and/or customers
- Provide general support to the Accounting team
- Special projects
JOB REQUIREMENTS (include but are not limited to the following):
- Excellent numerical, analytical and organization skills with attention to detail
- Advanced Excel capabilities, including working knowledge of pivot tables, V Lookups, and advanced formulas
- Must be able to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent time management skills to manage multiple weekly and monthly deadlines
- Pro-active self-starter who enjoys working both independently and collaboratively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Experience with database software is a plus
- Advertising agency experience is a plus
Serino Coyne is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.