Full Job Description
Manhattan Youth is looking for a bright, organized and motivated Recruiter to help attract and hire qualified candidates across our organization. Our primary function is running after-school programs in public elementary and middle schools across Manhattan. Additionally, we run summer camps and offer a range of programming year-round for babies and toddlers through Senior Citizens at our Downtown Community Center in Tribeca.
Under the supervision of the Recruiting Manager, the Recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, and interviewing; serves as a resource for hiring managers; and ensures candidates are moving through the interview process. Manhattan Youth’s recruiting needs are high-volume and cyclical, and the ideal candidate will be able to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision. Qualified candidates will be detail-oriented, personable, results-oriented, and comfortable recruiting for hard-to-fill positions. Experience recruiting in an educational space is preferred.
This position is remote/hybrid, with one day a week in the office. The possibility of more in-office days exists if desired. Manhattan Youth’s official hours of operation are 10am-6pm Monday through Friday.
- Collaborate with Recruiting Manager on recruiting strategy and improving recruiting processes.
- Proactively source active and passive candidates and build strong pipelines for open roles.
- Act as first point of contact between candidates and Manhattan Youth.
- Work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and priorities.
- Screen applicant resumes and conduct phone screens to ensure candidate fit for open roles.
- Organize and schedule candidate interviews for hiring managers and participate in interviews with hiring managers as needed.
- Track and report on key metrics for open roles to senior management.
- Post jobs to job boards, social media and college career sites.
- Maintain integrity of various applicant tracking methods and other recruiting resources.
- Manage candidates through full-cycle recruitment process using ATS.
- Respond to applicant questions, keep candidates updated regarding application status and ensure all candidates have a positive experience.
- Represent Manhattan Youth at career fairs.
- Work on recruiting related projects as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2-years working as a Recruiter or Talent Sourcer, ideally in a high-volume environmen.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport, engage professionally and work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently, perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change.
- Ability to work remotely with weekly in-office meetings.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Commitment to Manhattan Youth’s mission.
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, commuter benefits, generous PTO, and a supportive and friendly environment!
About Manhattan Youth
Fostering Joy, Success & Belonging through Early Childhood, After School, Adult & Senior programming throughout New York City.
Manhattan Youth Recreation and Resources, Inc. provides the highest quality childcare and After-School programs plus academic, recreational and cultural activities for children, families and individuals who live or work in Manhattan, regardless of income. We respond to the needs of our community through programs that stimulate, challenge and strengthen children, teens, adults, seniors, and families. We also engage in a number of civic issues that impact community life in Manhattan.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.