- Perfect Part-time role working 15 hrs a week (could extend to 22.5 hrs a week)
- Located in Carlton close to public transport & subsidised carparking avail ($7.50 p/day)
- Join non-profit health organisation contributing to worldwide clinical care & mgmt
The Payroll Officer is responsible for processing fortnightly and monthly payroll in MicroKeeper and responding to payroll queries in an efficient and professional manner. The Payroll Officer is also responsible for the preparation and uploading of all State and Federal obligations including PAYG tax, Superannuation Guarantee, Workcover and FBT as well as supporting the Financial Controller with other various payroll related tasks.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Performing end to end processing of all Payrolls.
• Keep abreast and ensure compliance of relevant awards and legislation.
• Advise the Financial Controller of award and legislation updates.
• Preparation and uploading of all State and Federal obligations including PAYG tax, Superannuation Guarantee, Workcover and FBT.
• Processing new employee’s contracts, terminations and any variations to employment contracts.
• Preparation and timely delivery of pay slips and annual payment summaries.
• Managing Superannuation Choice funds for employees.
• Managing leave entitlements and payments.
• Liaise with ATO on any issues.
• Assisting with month-end reporting.
• Answering general payroll enquiries, including advice on awards, policies etc.
• Resolving Payroll issues.
• Employee record maintenance.
• Identify improvements to the payroll function.
The ideal person for the role will possess a ‘can do’ attitude, a willingness to pitch in to get the job done, be an independent thinker and work well in a confidential environment as well as have a detailed and calm approach to their work.
Previous experience in Payroll is essential as is exposure to working with a variety of awards and EBA’s. Experience working with MicroKeeper will be highly valuable but not essential.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply