• Monitor the company’s accounts receivable and identify overdue invoices.
• Contact customers to Follow up with overdue invoices and attempt to either collect the overdue amount or negotiate a payment plan.
• Resolve customer issues and complaints concerning invoices.
• Submit regular reports on the status of unpaid invoices and any repayment progress to the concerned department. • Reporting to the management about the issues for certain invoices.
• Arrange to submit the invoices to the customers.
• Computer Skills : in Words, Excel, MS office
• Good knowledge in English and Arabic Language
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Company Industry Construction & Building Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Administration Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Entry Level Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Business Administration, Accounting or relevant.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply