• Monitor the company’s accounts receivable and identify overdue invoices.
• Contact customers to Follow up with overdue invoices and attempt to either collect the overdue amount or negotiate a payment plan.
• Resolve customer issues and complaints concerning invoices.
• Submit regular reports on the status of unpaid invoices and any repayment progress to the concerned department. • Reporting to the management about the issues for certain invoices.
• Arrange to submit the invoices to the customers.
• Computer Skills : in Words, Excel, MS office
• Good knowledge in English and Arabic Language
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Company Industry Construction & Building Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Administration Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Entry Level Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Business Administration, Accounting or relevant.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.