The Assistant Teacher will assist the Child Care Teacher and the Principal in the execution of professional duties and responsibilities.
- Working alongside Child Care Teacher, provide appropriate learning experiences for children within an inquiry, play-based context
- Assist the Child Care Teacher in documenting the children’s learning through contributions via newsletters, portfolios etc.
- Create a warm and nurturing environment for children
- Build and maintain close partnership with parent
- Possess Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education – Teaching (English), Diploma in Education or its equivalent.
- Candidates who hold a Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education – Teaching (English) or its equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant teaching experience are welcome to apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team
Location: Vanda Road
Career LevelNon-ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsEducation/Training, Education
The EtonHouse International Education Group is headquartered in Singapore with 120 schools in over 11 countries. Together, these schools provide high quality education to over 20,000 students globally. Over the last 26 years, EtonHouse has been at the forefront of international education offering innovative pre-schools and K-12 schools across Asia.
In the early years, an inquiry-based “Inquire-Think-Learn” curriculum, inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach is followed. For the Primary, Secondary and High School levels, EtonHouse offers the globally recognized International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme and IGCSE qualifications. The EtonHouse group has 5 IB schools in Singapore and a total of 12 IB schools globally. EtonHouse Vision Shaping the future through education EtonHouse Mission Developing confident and capable global citizens Be a part of the EtonHouse family We welcome passionate and dedicated professionals who share our belief in the power of education. Together, we can make a meaningful difference to children and the society through education.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.199407004RCompany Size501 – 1000 EmployeesAverage Processing Time30 daysIndustryEducationBenefits & OthersEducation support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.