Customer Service Rep
Full Job Description
- 1. Handles 30-50 inbound and outbound calls each day in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- 2. Documents customer inquiries, issues, transactions and other relevant information into Salesforce application.
- 3. Communicates clear instructions and education related to scheduled services utilizing appropriate guidelines.
- 4. Demonstrates critical thinking when assisting patients.
- 5. Ability to multitask multiple computer applications while speaking with a patient.
6. Performs related duties, as required.
- ADA Essential Functions
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma, required. Associate Degree, preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience, required. Experience in healthcare industry, preferred.
- Excellent communication and problem resolution skills, required.
- Excellent customer service telephone skills; ability to listen attentively and speak clearly in pleasant, professional manner, required.
- Excellent organization, tracking and follow-up skills, required.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.