Store Admin Manager
We stock your favourite brands, get involved in our local community, and provide personalised customer service – just how the locals like it! But we don’t just get this way by accident. It takes an exceptional team of people to make our stores great. People just like you!
We are looking for someone who wants a career in Retail and wants to take the next step towards store management.
The Store Admin Manager will under tasks including cash office management, invoicing and receipting, rostering, cash discrepancy investigations, price integrity and provide general administrative support to the store.
Rental and relocation assistance or travel allowances are provided for this role.
- Flexible to work rotating roster, including mornings, evenings and weekend
- High level of personal integrity and accountability
- Experience in rostering and workforce planning
- Substantial customer service experience
- Supervisor skills
- Cash handling experience
- Understanding of WH&S and food safety requirements
- Knowledge of smoking legislation and child labour regulations
- Able to communicate clearly and negotiate with people from different backgrounds and roles (such as suppliers, customers, or staff)
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience using an ERP, such as NAV, SAP, Oracle
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.