Manager / Senior Officer, Account Manager, Personal Financial Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.Personal Financial ServicesWe design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
- Provide top quality services and improving portfolio coverage through referral of wealth and deposit products, including mortgage
- Actively promote the Privilege Reserve proposition to clients for upgrading to PVR segment
- Provide timely and efficient support to the Senior Client Advisor(SCA) in account opening/closing and other account-related matters including Portfolio Financing (PF)
- Alternate point of contact for UOB clients, whose duties include client servicing, attend to transactional matters and handle Know Your Customer & On Going Review requirements
- Be knowledgeable about the landscape of UOB product suites, and facilitate the transmission of information to our clients
- Understand clients’ financial objectives, tolerance for risk in order to support your Senior Client Advisor(SCA) adequately
- Collaborate with other departments in campaigns to drive deposit growth
- Accurately record and process clients’ instructions
- Ensure compliance and legal guidelines are adhered to with all internal policies and external regulations
- Ensure no occurrence of errors and operational problems as well as promptly and properly document any issues that occur
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and ability to multi task for assigned assignments when required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with adaptability and willingness to learn
- Excellent understanding of banking industry, platforms and products
- Team player and meticulous with an eye for details
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.Apply now and make a difference.
Career LevelManagerQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience5 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAccounting/Finance, Banking/Financial
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.