Office Administrator & Receptionist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Greet and assist callers and visitors in a professional and friendly manner; determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate employee/locations.
- Coordinate and organize office activities, including company events, and meetings.
- Order and maintain office supplies and inventory.
- Support staff get new building/office security IDs.
- Coordinate and distribute inbound and outbound office mail and correspondence.
- Respond to visitors, clients, and employees in a courteous and professional manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Proactively attend to the varying needs of the office to ensure all business functions are running smoothly
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.