Looking for a Full-time Registered Migration Agent for a leading and global Education and Migration Consultant in Australia.
Being a part of Aus Student Center established in 2005, Future Connect is to be one of the leading service provider in Australia, with over 4 offices globally that includes Australia, Bangladesh, Nepal and India.
With the vision of making some positive changes future connect has its new office in Parramtta and now looking for a full time Registered Migration Agent to join an extremely positive and experienced team.
• Actively manage and develop client relationships including day to day contact with key clients face-to-face, over the phone, and via email enquiries.
• Prepare timely and accurate advice regarding visa options and other related immigration issues
• Prepare and lodge visa applications with the Department of Home affairs
• Provide clients with advice and assistance with immigration compliance
• Supporting our international students and providing immigration assistance based on their eligibility
• Liaise with clients and applicants to prepare visa applications
• Ensure to update the client records in the designated database software
• Prepare Skills Assessments, Sponsorship, Nomination and Visa applications
• Manage your caseload efficiently and work with other Migration agents within the team
• Actively represent Future Connect & participate in social media presence like Live sessions and content creation for changing migration policies and updates
• Must have 1 or more years of experience working within the Migration Industry
• Registered with OMARA or have recently applied for it
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal English communication skills
• Patient, self-motivated and adaptable to the needs of each client
• Desire to work collaboratively within a team environment
• Strong command in migration legislation and able to research and adopt the recent updates towards the migration
• Great attention to detail
• The ability to speak a second language is desirable but not essential
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe skills
What’s on offer?
• Attractive salary package plus commission
• Long-term professional development opportunities
• Supportive management and collaborative multicultural team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.