Paper Winder/Machine Operator
A rare opportunity has emerged to join this Employer of Choice at their facility in Campbellfield as Papermaker-Winder/Machine Operators. There are numerous jobs on offer, and we are happy to discuss emplyments terms the suit you.
Base rate of $34.01 + penalties & allowances, with earning potential in excess of $120K annually.
Roster requirements as follows:
- 2 x 12hr Day Shifts- 7am to 7pm
- 2 x 12 Night Shifts- 7pm to 7am
- 4 days off
- Rotating roster will include weekends & public holidays
- First 2 weeks of training will be conducted on Day Shift, average 7.5hrs a day
Your day will be busy and varied. Duties will include:
- Machine set up for paper winding
- Logging changes in set up
- Weighing paper reels
- Strapping of reels
- Loading jumbos of paper into back-stand
- Assisting with machine breaks when required
To assist your success in this role, you will possess:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Willingness and ability to react when machine requires attention
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Physically fit
- Comfortable working with heavy machinery
- Ability to operate an overhead crane
- Forklift License & operation desirable, not mandatory
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.