Full Job Description
- Requisition no: 521311
- Work type: Full Time
- Location: Medical Center
- School/Department: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Grade: Grade 103
- Categories: General Administration, Administrative Support
We are delighted to announce an exciting new position at the Columbia University Fertility Center, working as an Assistant in the Administrative Department. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide range of administrative support and coordination functions at Columbia University Fertility Center under the supervision of the Administrative Manager. This position functions with minimal supervision to maintain administrative schedules/records, support overall center maintenance, and complete assigned administrative and HR tasks/projects.
- Assists with project development and planning to ensure more efficient service and organization of the office and administrative activities
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate party
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and related information
- Conduct payroll, related tasks and perform attendance audits
- Assist with recruitment and the preparation/processing of HR related transactions through completion
- Assist in onboarding new hires and assists with process improvement and compliance
- Coordinates events and assists with the preparation/distribution of required documentation and overall planning
- Handles confidential information and composes/prepares documents and correspondence for the office including letters, memos, policies, and announcements
- Functions as primary administrative liaison for leadership team to include managing calendars, screening and handling telephone/email communications
- Following up on certifications and annual requirements for providers and staff
- Provide coverage for other Administrative team members as required
- Related duties as assigned
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience, plus two years of related experience.
- Experience in administration and Human Resources.
- Strong interpersonal and writing/verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize projects with multiple competing deadlines, work independently, take initiative, be resourceful, and have exceptional organization skills.
- Experience in Medical setting
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.