1) Organize internal and external marketing and sales activities for HCPs to promote and create awareness.
2) Follow up with Sales team on Marketing activities feedback and prepare sales analysis and ROI reports accordingly.
3) Communicate with Marketing Manager to update the marketing plan on quarterly basis.
4) Execute Patient focus Marketing Campaign (field visits, logistics, tools, etc.).
5) Identify clinical studies and research documents to be shared with the Marketing Coordinator for the execution of marketing tools (PowerPoint, brochure, patient brochure, etc.)
6) Assist Marketing Manager in preparation of scientific and specific messages for HCPs delivery (booth, awareness campaign, invitation etc.)
7) Collect data from Sales Team and Product Manager (customers, competition, market research, maps etc.)
8) Assist Marketing Manager in clinical support provided to the Sales Team.
9) Follow up and validate with Marketing Manager any and all clinical data (Studies, trials etc.) prior to sharing with the group.
10) Ensure Marketing materials are available for all local workshops, regional conferences, or international conferences etc.
11) Continuously update the marketing calendar so that it reflects the current and future workshop, conferences, and congresses.
12) Handle shipping of marketing materials if needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales, and 2 years’ experience in Marketing .
Knowledge of methods of effectively searching for scientific journals on public and private (suppliers’) databases.
Knowledge of basic research and statistics methods to understand scientific research content.
Knowledge of the basic principles of sales forecasting based on internal information.
Knowledge about the various functions and advantageous uses of the different social media platforms available.
The ability to develop performance metrics or standards related to information technology.
Knowledge of the principles of proper briefing and reporting of scientific information.
Knowledge of the basic principles of marketing in the healthcare industry.
The ability to identify and communicate with persons outside the organization.
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Company Industry Medical & Healthcare Equipment Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Marketing and PR Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 2 Max: 4 Residence Location Saudi Arabia Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Administration, marketing, Biomedical Engineer
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.