GLOBAL EMPLOYER: MNC in process/chemical manufacturing
Career growth, Shift and meal allowances + OT pay + 1 month AWS + average 2 months variable bonus
Medical benefits + Hospitalization insurance + Dental claims + Other flexi-benefits
8 hourly, 3 shifts rotating shifts.
Location: Jurong West
- Inspect and maintain house-keeping of his assigned area for clean and safe working conditions as well as ensuring that personal protection equipment, safety and fire-fighting equipment are maintained ready for use.
- Ensure effective equipment deployment and utilization to achieve production target reference to production planning and ensure all equipment maintenance activities are carried out according to maintenance planning by maintenance specialist with greater responsibility in safety and good housekeeping
- Ensuring site production is complying with the production procedures so that housekeeping, GMP, quality, safety, occupational hygiene and environmental protection requirements are met to:
support / facilitate self-inspections.
co-ordinate for plant pre-audit preparation.
ensure that plant is safe for release for plant maintenance and modification work.
- Review, collate or prepare and ensure that documentation related to the production function and relevant to ensure proper control and issuance of manufacturing documents and communicates clearly with his direct report and colleague during shift handover by highlighting the production status, output and any items bearing on safety, quality and efficiency.
- Execution of the waste management plan (includes APC1, APC2, steam supply, solid, liquid and air waste disposal) to ensure safe and effective waste management by staff.
- Initiate, encourage and implement lean activities and implement Cost improvement projects that lead to reduce overall cost and improve cost effectiveness e.g. improve equipment reliability, standardization, etc.
- Familiar with Safety Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Good Engineering Practice, Safety Observation Records, GMP to carry out maintenance activities to high quality standards.
Diploma holder with at least 1 year of relevant experience in process industry. Skilled in mechanical or chemical engineering.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.