- Plan and implement the warehouse stock in coordination with other departments
- Build long-term relationships with vendors
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that the product arrives in a timely fashion
- Manage systems that track the PO’s, Invoices, inventory and supply of materials
- Build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency
- Prepare weekly and monthly procurement reports
- Ensure adherence to company’s rules and regulations
- Keep abreast of changing industry trends
- Assist in developing the procurement department policies, procedures and workflow
- Determine the appropriate method of procurement (quotation, tendering, RFP’s) under the supervision of procurement manager
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between invoices, quotations and purchase requests
- Provide support to buyers and guide them under the supervision of procurement manager
- Conducting bidding process
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- 3 to 8 years’ experience as a Senior Purchasing agent, Logistic Supervisor, Procurement Specialist
- Work in contraction or real estate is an advantage.
- Strategic Industry Management.
- Category Management.
- Project Management.
- Relationship Management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Financial Acumen.
- Analytical Skills.
- Aptitude for Technology.
Job Location Jeddah , Saudi Arabia Company Industry Real Estate Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Purchasing and Procurement Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 3 Max: 8 Residence Location Saudi Arabia Nationality Saudi Arabia Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.