Mechanic / Mechanical Fitter
Torque Enterprises Pty Ltd is currently looking for Expressions of Interest from experienced Mechanical Fitters to be part of their Mackay Workshop. Torque Enterprises is a privately owned and operated company who is rapidly growing within the Australian Mining Industry. We have our head office in Mackay, Queensland with operations in the Mudgee, Wollongong, Newcastle, and Maitland regions of New South Wales.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The successful candidate/s will be responsible for:
- Working on New Underground LHD’s and Overhauls
- Completing mechanical maintenance and repairs
- Overhauling and fitting machine components
We are looking for reliable, hardworking staff with an excellent attitude. Residents living within the Mackay area would be preferred. If you believe that you have the required skill set and experience, then we strongly encourage you to apply.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Great team environment
- Paget Workshop based
- Clean working environment
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this position, you must have the following qualifications:
- Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade Qualification
- 2 Years mechanical experience preferred
- Prior experience in heavy mobile plant
- Must have Driver’s Licence
- Must have High Risk Work Licence in Forklift (LF)
- Strong commitment to OHS, Company Procedures and Policies
- Able to work independently
- Must have great work ethic
- Must be available to work onsite when required
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.