Refrigeration Project Manager
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Refrigeration Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects. As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Refrigeration Project Manager, responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project Manager Requirements should have a background in refrigeration, ammonia, design, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Monitors turnover, profit, and budgeting for indirect costs within the project
• Preparation of technical submittals, drawings, BOQ, etc.
• Prepares order confirmations, organizes purchasing and detailed project engineering
• Follow up on delivery and execution
• Produces high quality written project reports
• Prepares a monthly project evaluation and costing
About the Company
This Swiss- Saudi joint venture Company Coldstores Group of Saudi Arabia widely known as CGS are pioneers in the field of Transport Refrigeration, stationary Refrigeration Systems (Industrial / Commercial Refrigeration solutions), multipurpose Shelters and conversion of wide range of utility vehicles.
CGS’s versatility and engineering expertise enables us to produce a wide range of products and solutions. We have total lifetime cost of ownership in mind when providing solutions; our customers can be assured that product lifetime as well as operational and maintenance costs are carefully balanced.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.