Manager, Feeder Procurement
Dynamic and Multicultural Working EnvironmentOpen and collaborative team
- Competitive salaries
Manage and oversee all the feeder & barge procurement operations throughout the Asia Region, mostly supporting areas regarding all procurement related matters. Lead the Asian main hubs yearly feeder tender process.
- Manage the feeder operations (tender preparation, rate negotiations, performance evaluation) through tender for main transhipment hubs and Southeast Asia connections: Singapore, Malaysia, Busan, Hong Kong to/from Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Provide a supporting role to areas regarding the local feeder procurement process
- Follow-up with feeder operators and attend any ad-hoc requirement from areas related to post feeder tender matters
- Conduct regular market updates and develop proper business relationships with main Asian feeder companies
- Properly liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure feeder costs are kept updated within Hapag-Lloyd systems
- Generate and share weekly reports on feeder situation at main hub ports (feeder delays & capacity restrictions report)
- Support the areas with the usage/guidance of eProcurement tools developments applicable to the feeder procurement process
- Prepare relevant analytics for sourcing events and decision making evaluations (i.e. corridor performance, cost exposure, variations, supplier rankings, ABC analysis, etc)
- Assist and lead on potential technologic developments that would have an impact on bottom-line results
- Connect the overall bigger picture from a regional perspective, to be able to obtain tangible cost synergies and efficiency
- Minimum Diploma or with a Degree in Logistics and supply chain or Maritime business or equivalent.
- With minimum experience of 5 years in the relevant field.
- Knowledge of the feeder market, tariff structure and related regulations.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- HL System: FIS2, Compass, Qlikview, TRACO
- Forward, proactive and “outside the box” thinking, to be able to identify and come up with proposals that can contribute to the feeder procurement process and results
- Be able to create and maintain good relationship with feeder operators
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.