The Junior Administrator provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationships with Chief of Staff (CoS), Chief Information Officer (CIO), and Executive Vice President (EVP). The Administrator serves as the primary point of contact for internal members on all matters pertaining to the CoS, CIO, and EVP. In support of these three roles it will allow for further support of the President/CEO to focus on what is vitally important. The Administrator also serves as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach efforts; and oversees special projects. The Junior Administrator must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Administrator will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Perform administrative duties that include but are not limited to preparing correspondence and reports, conducting research, answering phones, taking minutes, completing forms, coordinating calendars, scheduling and coordinating meetings, routing articles and correspondence that are sometimes confidential, managing an extremely active calendar, completing expense reports, arranging detailed travel plans, etc.
- Answering and handlings phone calls in a professional, confidential manner, routing calls to appropriate individuals or departments, taking accurate and complete phone messages, and coordinating follow through, as necessary.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to CoS, CIO, and EVP’s time and office.
- Actively communicating with other Senior Managers to ensure consistency and compliance; tracking and following through on all pending issues.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CoS, CIO, and EVP, with Senior Managers, team members and others.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with vendors, members and coworkers.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CoS, CIO, and EVP offices and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with all team members.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Proactively and accurately compiling, coordinating, and disseminating materials for meetings, including project meetings.
- Developing, maintaining, updating, and distributing policies and procedures.
- Works closely and effectively with the CoS, CIO, and EVP to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CoS, CIO, and EVP updated.
- Accurately taking detailed meeting minutes for various meetings, transcribing, and presenting drafts for review within prescribed timeframes.
- Evaluating incoming correspondence to the CoS, CIO, and EVP, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature, researching and responding to questions; when necessary, routing correspondence to the appropriate staff member or department, following up on all pending correspondence to assure a timely response.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CoS, CIO, and EVP’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Proactively monitoring and assuring required inventory of board, kitchen, and office supplies, etc.; coordinating, researching and negotiating best prices.
- Accurately maintaining filing system and performing bookkeeping functions regarding invoices, corporate credit cards, bank accounts, expenses, accruals, etc.
- Planning, coordinating, and executing company meetings and events.
- Providing outstanding internal and external member service and escalating issues, as necessary.
- Consistently reviewing and recommending changes to improve workflow, efficiencies, and quality.
- Assisting in reviewing and updating company policies and procedures.
- Assisting in training new employees, as needed.
- Performing additional duties as assigned or requested.
SENIOR MANAGEMENT LIAISON
- Assist in scheduling meetings and attending meetings as requested or appropriate.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings.
- Follows up on contacts made by the CoS, CIO, and EVP and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
Performance is measured against the position goals and defined outcomes as outlined by the position.
Associates degree in Business or related field and 2+ years’ experience supporting C-Level executives preferred. A comparable combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Must be able to frequently communicate with vendors, members, and coworkers; verbally, in person, on the phone, writing, and via email.
- Must be able to see and operate a computer and other office equipment such as a calculator, copier, printer, paper cutter, etc.
- May occasionally need to drive to other locations.
- This position requires that the employee gain a working knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements and how they will affect their work. The employee will comply with all requirements of the BSA and cooperate with the designated BSA Officer in assuring compliance.
- Innate ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Strong working knowledge of business writing, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, etc.
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Ability to display passion in work responsibilities and inspire that passion in others.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to project a professional appearance and positive attitude at all times. Consistent professional demeanor in person, via email, and on telephone.
- Ability to work independently and show strong initiative.
- Ability to promote cooperation to achieve deadlines and goals.
- Ability to write reports, proposals, correspondence, policies, procedures etc.
- Keyboarding; 60+ wpm and the ability to take detailed, accurate meeting min Working knowledge of Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, Outlook, PowerPoint, portal/intranet software, and ability to learn windows based programs.
- Working knowledge of office equipment including but not limited to; computer, printer, fax, scanner, copier, etc.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.