Senior Contract Administrator
Excellent knowledge in configuration of live data and import data connections and data acquisition SAP HANA STUDIO, SAP BW, SAP BPC, SAP S4HANA, SAP BO Universe, SQL, OData Services, Microsoft Excel and flat files, 3rd party Cloud applications ▪ Proven experience in delivering solutions to challenging business requirements for project initiatives that involves SAP BI solutions such as SAC . ▪ Extensive experience in data modelling and preparing datasets, merging, appending, custom hierarchies, custom calculations, groupings, formatting values, data wrangling, dimensions and measures ▪ Well versed in visualizations and their usage charts, tables, maps, filters, dropdown menus, hiding functions, interactive objects, pictures ▪ Well versed in visualizations and their usage charts, tables, maps, filters, dropdown menus, hiding functions, interactive objects, pictures ▪ Familiarity with SAC as a planning tool, creating planning data models and working with categories actual, budget, planning, forecast, rolling forecast ▪ Good experience in managing a centralized SAP BI Administration Workbench. ▪ Good experience in managing BI platform which provides infrastructure and functions include:
o OLAP Processor
o MetaData Repository
o Process designer and other functions
▪ Functional experience dealing with different data source systems:
o SAP systems (SAP Applications/SAP ECC)
o Relational Database (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
o Flat File (Excel, Notepad)
o Multidimensional Source systems (Universe using UDI connector)
o Web Services that transfer data to BI by means of push
▪ Good experience configures, test and perform BI contents of the following components:
o Web template
o Info Provider
o Infor Source
o Transfer Rules
o Info Objects
o Data Sources
▪ Functional experience using BI Business Explorer (Bex) allows you to perform flexible reporting and analysis and provides different tools that can be used for strategic analysis and supporting the decision makers in taking decision for future strategy.
▪ Solid Experience using BEx Tools (Latest version) including Query, Reporting &Analysis Functions which has key components:
o BEx Query Designer
o BEx Web Application Designer
o BEx Broadcaster
o BEx Analyzer
▪ Define and Manage BI deliverables
▪ Formulate Key BI technical requirements
▪ Do the as-is analysis of the data warehouse and create future model solutions
▪ Design, Develop, test and implement presented and approved solutions. ▪ Create and define models explaining the possible benefits post implementation to customers.
Knowledge in predictive capabilities, Smart Assist, Smart Predict, configuring security and performing administration tasks such as defining users and teams and assigning roles and privileges. ▪ Expert level knowledge of the full end to end software development life cycle and project delivery life cycle through years of involvement at all levels from analyst / developer to senior consultant. ▪ Experienced with all nature of problems and issues that arise from each functional area (Engagement, Analysis, Architecture, Build, Test, Release) and optimal paths to resolution ▪ Experienced in managing professional teams across each SDLC area ▪ Ability to initiate, scope, cost, track, manage issues and deliver multiple SDLC initiatives in parallel, individually and within larger programme.
Be able to provide training and orientation for end users.
▪ Proven experience in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
▪ Supporting Non-IT personnel and end users in configuration and post implementation support and documentation.
Must have all required SAP HANA STUDIO, BI/BW, SAC functional and Configuration knowledge in SAP S/4HANA system.
SAP Data Modelling Hana Studio implementation Experience (0-5 years): End-to-end Implementation experience in different domains – preferable in Industrial EPC (engineering, Procurement & Construction.)
Must possess specific and in-depth skills, knowledge, and experience with multiple facets of SAP S4/HANA HANA STUDIO
Job LocationEastern Province, Saudi ArabiaCompany IndustryConstruction & Building; Oil & Gas; Distribution, Supply Chain & LogisticsCompany TypeEmployer (Private Sector)Job RoleConsultingEmployment TypeUnspecifiedMonthly Salary RangeUnspecifiedNumber of VacanciesUnspecified
Career LevelMid CareerYears of ExperienceMin: 5Residence LocationEastern Province,Saudi ArabiaDegreeBachelor’s degree / higher diplomaAgeMax: 40
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.