This role is with a Federal Government Agency and can be based in Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne.
optimisation and user experience.
- Design and improve software that meets the user needs prioritised by the team.
- Write clear, secure and well-tested code that’s easy for others to re-use.
- Work with other team members to understand what needs to be built.
- Operate the services developed by the team and identify issues in production.
- Collaborates with other developers to continually improve the overall quality of the codebase.
- Create simple solutions that meet user needs with both frontend and backend technologies
- Deliver and produce a test-driven or behaviour-driven development and continuous integration / continuous delivery cadence
Skills & Experience
- Experience with other JS tools and libraries highly regarded, eg. Webpack, Babel, and Jasmine
- Strong experience with HTML, CSS and SASS
- Specific knowledge of common web security issues and how to avoid them
- Experience developing and iterating software in agile multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.