- Lead HR Operation services such as On-boarding, Off boarding, employee relation’s clusters, ensuring people, structures, processes, and systems are aligned to deliver key objectives efficiently and effectively.
- Design and implement company policies.
- Manage and oversee office services functions including office equipment.
- Ensure the correct processing of all payroll requests and incidences
- Support all employee’s requests and questions regarding Human Resources matters
- Performance:Researches best practices in human performance and designs and revises performance management systems for the Company.
- Analyses existing programs to determine their ongoing ability to support the stated objectives.
- Advises departments on better methods to improve departmental results.
- Provides input to Compensation systems and their support of performance improvement.
- Continually improves processes to develop Performance Appraisal systems.
- Researches and establishes Competency Models for the various positions in the organization.
- Develop realistic and measurable performance and (KPIs) for each function within the organization.
- Recruitment:Screen resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior, and executive).
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Analyzes the recruitment software and implements changes and improvements.
- Training and development:Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers’ specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Evaluate program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Prepares and implements training budget; maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Good ability in research, analysis, and focus.
- Ability to withstand work pressure, responsibility, and teamwork.
- Experience in dealing with human resources information systems (HRMS)
- Self-confidence and teamwork.
- Strong leadership skills
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Company Industry Business Consultancy Services Company Type Recruitment Agency Job Role Human Resources and Recruitment Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Management Years of Experience Min: 10
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.