Access & Occupations Coordinator
- Your journey starts here
- Career and lifestyle
- Free MKYI travel
At V/Line we are committed to helping people get to where they want to go. Whether that’s getting our customers to their destination or our people to their dream career. With a diverse range of roles we have a passion for helping our people be their best. Let us get you there with free myki travel.
Reporting to the Access Interface Manager, could you be our next Access and Occupations Coordinator….? In this role you will ensure effective planning, co-ordination, management and execution of assigned projects, are in line with the network closure strategy providing benefit to all stakeholders. There is a one year and a three year fixed term contract role available.
About the role
- Processing and reviewing Third Party applications for access to the V/line Network, ensuring that all applications are tracked and distributed, applicants are kept informed of the progress of applications
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Providing feedback and negotiating access to minimise disruptions to the network in line with V/Line’s internal procedures to ensure proper management of the third-party access process and the work readiness procedure
- Tracking site access permits.
- Qualification in administration or business (desirable)
- Experience in an engineering/constructions project environment providing administrative support (desirable)
- You will have the ability to liaise with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders with excellent attention to detail, clear and concise communication (written and verbal) and a demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as within a team whilst remaining adaptable within a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated experience working in an operational rail network (desirable) but not essential. You could have experience working within similar environments such as aviation/gas and oil also.
What we can offer
- Workplace flexibility
- Personal Development
- Commitment to culture
- Inclusive environment
- Career opportunities
- Contribute to connecting Victorians
- Free Myki travel
- Paid Parental leave
The successful applicant will be paid atcommensurate with experience. The selection process may include aptitude assessments, a behavioural event interview, probity (police) check and medical check.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.