Executive Assistant to the President
Full Job Description
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: President
Designation: Exempt full-time
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support and assistance to the President. This position provides a unique, top-down view of how a cultural non-profit operates and requires close collaboration with all department heads (Marketing, Cultural Programs, Language Center, Development, Membership, Finance).
Responsibilities: Executive Office Support
- Screen all communications for the President and draft correspondence in French and English: emails, presentations, speeches and Thank you notes.
- Coordinate and disseminate information as pertaining to other departments regarding donor meetings, phone calls and/or correspondence
- Manage executive office calendar, including regular scheduling of internal and external meetings and conference calls, and minute taking
- Maintain contacts in President’s personal outlook database and in Raiser’s Edge
- Copy-write and prepare FIAF’s Annual Report
- Assist with a significant number of cultivation events including Galas and other VIP events.
- Compile and distribute notes for meetings and calls: specifically, the weekly Executives meeting
- Plan President’s travel arrangements, itineraries
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Assist in the organization of various personal matters of the President.
- Organize meetings of Board committees in coordination with Committee Chairs
- Organize quarterly meetings of the Board of Trustees, including document preparation. Attending all meetings and taking minutes
- Serve as primary contact for all Board member communications and needs
- Maintain Board Records
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA required, as well as some prior office experience
- Fluency in French, both written and oral, is a must
- Must be an excellent writer with strong analytical skills
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and professional with exemplary time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Must be able to deal efficiently under pressure and multi-task while being personable
- Must feel comfortable dealing with high-level donors and the President’s guests
- Strong interest in French culture
Must be legally able to work in the US
Professional Level: Professional
Benefits: Entitled to all benefits granted to full-time employees. Generous time off policy.
To Apply: Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter, including salary requirements
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the large number of applicants we receive, we will only be able to contact those that we would like to meet for interviews.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.