- To conduct assessments of clients and develop a treatment plan
- Developing physical rehabilitation programs
- Involve in case discussion with healthcare team
- Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care.
- Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy
- Evaluating patient condition regarding physical and basic mental health.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- 3 years of working experience in healthcare industry
Job Code: JOHTEA Reg No: R1989323 (Tan Lai Tih)
EA License No: 01C4394 (PERSOLKELLY SINGAPORE Pte Ltd)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsHealthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.