Senior Software Engineer
See yourself in the team
Bankwest Technology develops and executes all technical change within the organisation ensuring the leverage of technology to deliver the Bankwest Strategy. The Division works on a wide variety of technologies and projects with the support of a dedicated team in an agile methodology.
We strive to be the most productive, agile and customer focused technology/operations team in the world. We want to be known for being vibrant, collaborative, innovative, trusted, and courageous. It’s how we support the business achieve our vision.
Engineering and Automation is the team within Bankwest Technology that is responsible for delivering business value through software applications and platforms for Bankwest, including architecture definition, design, analysis, development, QA/testing, release, configuration, support maintenance and optimisation. Members of this area are embedded within squads across the organisation to best meet customer needs.
Do work that matters
As a software engineer you will be embedded into a squad – a cross functional team that is self-managing with end-to-end responsibility for designing, delivering, and optimising a specific customer-focused outcome. You will bring your expertise and creating thinking to deliver software, solve customer and business problems and optimise out systems.
On a day-to-day basis you liaise with the Scrum Master and Product Owner of your squad, who will provide guidance and prioritisation of work. You will report to an Engineering Manager, who will provide performance feedback and development coaching, helping you to grow your capabilities and exposure across the organisation.
As a Software Engineer you are:
- Empathetic and self-aware. You think and care deeply about how you might interact with your team, stakeholders, and customers.
- A Mentor, harbouring a passion to nurture, grow and influence those around you to think differently and always maintain a growth mindset.
- Innovative. You continually seek to improve the status quo for our customers. You inspire your team to do the same and remain resilient through change
- Risk Aware. You proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
Your Responsibilities include:
- All aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, estimation, design, development, quality assurance, support, maintenance, and optimisation tasks
- Driving pragmatic and fit for purpose solutions of high technical quality
- Maintaining software design, engineering processes and quality standards
- Be an active member of a cross functional team willing to fulfil any role to achieve the goal of the iteration.
- Working collaboratively with the other engineers both within your team and across multiple other squads
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Experience in front end development (preferably Angular or C#)
- Experience in Automated Testing
- Experience of modern software engineering methodologies (Design Thinking, Agile, Lean, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, UX)
- Experience in Java/.NET API development (desirable)
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work options to support your emotional and mental well-being in the role!
- An inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation at their core
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.