Electronic File Clerk
Full Job Description
MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States, MetroPlus’ network includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and participating clinics. For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
The Electronic File Clerk reports to the Senior Director of Regulatory Affairs. The Electronic File Clerk will support the oversight and management of our electronic records, ensuring the most accurate and up-to-date documentation is available and easily accessible.
- Maintaining all necessary databases.
- Scan files and upload digital copies to proper locations.
- Maintain an efficient filing system to facilitate updating and retrieving files.
- Gathering and organizing files and documents for reporting purposes.
- Audit all scanned files to ensure that all pages have been scanned and quality of the scanned documents is acceptable.
- Adhere to corporate policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years experience of working on a Data Entry Clerk position
- 1-3 years’ experience in a compliance, regulatory affairs, or government affairs function within a Managed Care Organization.
- Good practical experience with MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier٫ scanner etc.
- Experience with managed care, Medicaid and federal regulations, quality improvement and compliance oversight.
- Able to assist in interdepartmental and cross-functional projects.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- The utmost integrity in the discreet and confidential handling of confidential materials is necessary.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.