About our company:
Pax Australia is located in Ingleburn.
We specialise in the mixing and filling of Aerosol and Liquid products for use in personal care, therapeutic, industrial and household categories for the domestic and export market.
About the Position
We are currently seeking an experienced Material Plannerto join the team.
This is a great opportunity for an ASAP start within a busy team. Being a specific role, it is essential that you have prior experience within a comparable role.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for the purchasing and planning of packaging materials to support the production plan, adhering to a just-in-time system.
- Daily alignment of material requirement to the planned production schedule
- Reacting to unplanned fluctuations in material requirements with a sense of urgency
- Review of safety stocks, MOQ’s and pack sizes on a periodic basis
- Manage run out of materials and change over to alternatives
- Ensuring service level agreements are consistently met
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of data transacted through the ERP system
- Maintaining effective communication within the organisation, and with suppliers and customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Commerce, Science, IT, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in inventory/materials planning in a FMCG environment
- Solid understanding of basic Supply Chain Theory
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in ERP systems
- Intermediate – advanced Excel skills
- Self-motivation with the drive to succeed in a demanding and continually changing work environment
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to execute tasks and assignments independently along with the team
- Positive “can-do” attitude and work well under pressure.
- Positive communication skills to build relationships with departments and suppliers.
What Is in it for you?
- Work in a dynamic and exciting workplace
- An opportunity to work close to home
- Permanent role
- Onsite parking provided
How to Apply
Click the apply button and include your resume
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.