Full Job Description
Metis Associates, Inc.
Metis Associates is a national consulting firm that delivers highly customized research
and evaluation, grant writing, and data management services. We have over four
decades of experience providing data-informed solutions across the social service
sector. We support our clients’ missions and take pride in building their capacity with
our knowledge, skills, and technical expertise.
The Research Associate will be a member of a team of researchers, statisticians, and grant
writers. They will work on diverse projects in education (e.g., social-emotional learning, school
climate, community schools), victim and trauma services, family and community support.
The full-time position, based in our New York City office, will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage research projects and program evaluations, including resource and budget
- Supervise and mentor early-career research staff
- Develop high-quality data collection tools (e.g., surveys and interview protocols)
- Conduct primary data collection (e.g., focus groups and interviews)
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data
- Write reports, create research briefs or data snapshots, and design/create infographics
and other data visualizations
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Master’s degree in a relevant field strongly preferred; bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required and in Spanish
- Strong knowledge of statistics, SPSS, and Excel
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Ability and willingness to travel and work overtime when needed
Compensation & Work Requirements
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Background check
- New York City Department of Education fingerprinting
- Metis Associates employs a diverse staff to comply with the law and because we
- value, seek out, and learn from people’s varying perspectives and lived
- experiences. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and minority candidates
- are strongly urged to apply
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.