In this position, you will review new accounts and documentation, conduct quality control and provide support to PCG’s and FC in the same regard.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conduct quality control of client new account documentation ensure client accounts conform to the bank’s Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Client policies, regulatory requirements.
- Process daily assigned accounts in accordance with departmental service level agreement.
- Track and follow-up with Private Client Groups (“PCGs) regarding missing or incomplete account documentation.
- Import and index all follow-up account documentation/correspondence with a to document repository (OTG).
- Provide operational support and assistance to PCG’s regarding all new account opening, documentation, imaging and workflow related issues.
- Quality control of documents scanned to OTG- ensure proper document types are indexed against the correct accounts. Ensure Signature Cards are created for each account and include all signers and Power of Attorneys.
- Active monitoring of owned pending accounts in queue. Ensure PCGs clear missing documents and or information in a timely matter.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to two years of related experience.
- 1 year experience in bank account opening or documentation quality control
- Business account type, account opening requirements, understanding of banking regulations (KYC, AML)
- Experience within quality control of financial documents or compliance (highly preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Competitive BONUS program
- Excellent health benefits with award winning wellness program
- Tuition and gym reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Pet Insurance
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint on the West Coast with the opening of its first full-service private client banking office in San Francisco. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply