Who we are
At Smiths Medical, we are passionate about improving and saving the lives of patients through high quality, innovative medical devices and services. We are a leading global manufacturer of specialty medical devices that provides innovative and lifesaving solutions for the world’s healthcare markets. Specialising in Infusion Therapy, Vascular Access, Vital Care, and Specialty Products & Services, our products are found in hospital, emergency, home and specialty care environments and are used during critical and intensive care, surgery, post-operative care and for support in managing chronic illness.
Smiths Medical is always looking for people with a passion to positively impact the health and wellbeing of people around the world. If you have a curious mind, relish a challenge and want to make a difference then bring your talents here and your opportunities are endless. We’re proud that we’ve been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160-year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big we have introduced some of the most trusted brand names in healthcare. Today we’re an aligned global business 8,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of 7 people every second across the globe. So whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There’s never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.
As an Account Manager at Smiths Medical you will be responsible for sales across the whole of the Smiths Medical portfolio, building working relationships with key decision makers, influencers, clinical users and clinical implementation support and training staff across the hospitals on your territory of NSW North (Hunter New England). Reporting to the District Sales Manager, you will be a member of a team coached and developed to success in meeting your sales targets and qualitative KPIs.
Collaborating with your state Key Account Manager, you will implement their health network level strategies at each hospital, department and ward. You will also be on the lookout for opportunities for sales based on promotions pushed out by marketing, or found by you via conversations and being the first to be called by customers who have problems which you and our products can solve.
A key component of sales success will be your ability and enthusiasm to demonstrate and explain the clinical fit and advantages of our product range, and understand and work with feedback and concerns, to win the trust and build consensus in the support of your Smiths solution amongst clinical decision makers and influencers. Once a sale is won, you will support the roll out of the range through the hospital and further into the network, through clinical training and as the ongoing point of contact for issues ranging from clinical to logistical.
The Smiths Portfolio is broad, with multiple trusted and well known brands, focused on products and consumables for procedures and patient care, with solutions focused on infusions, vascular access and vital care. Departments and teams you will call on include anesthesia, OT, pain, intensive care, recovery, oncology, biomed and many more.
Who you are
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and be a results focused, self-driven individual with a positive outlook. Additionally you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree qualification in Business, Science, nursing or other related field
- 3 or more years of sales experience; business to business or healthcare experience preferred
- 2 or more years of clinical experience
- Proven expert prospecting, selling and negotiating skills in the medical device or related industry, including networking and partnering
- Some knowledge of Company and competitor products
- Computer skills for practical use with Email, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office platform
- Training skills required to effectively train customers and demonstrate Company products and services
- Effective and creative customer problem solving skills
- Proven effective verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and financial skills to identify patterns and draw conclusions from data and correlate data with business needs. Experience in CRM software
- Knowledge of medical device or related industry sales and marketing policies and procedures, reimbursement/financial protocols, and an understanding of customer business
- Current valid driver’s license
In return we are offering a competitive compensation (including base salary, commissions, car allowance and superannuation) and an autonomous and varied role promoting great brands across a diverse portfolio.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.