Cyber Security Engineer
Conceive and provide cyber security solutions in order to meet security regulation, clients’ requirements, and business objectives. Provide cyber security solutions that allow the clients to protect their computers, servers and networking systems from potential hackers and cyber-attacks by incorporating the right security controls into their networks and platforms.
Support the Sales and Business Development Team by participating, preparing and presenting cyber security solutions to customers, and by conducting product demonstrations and proof of concepts.
Assist Business Development Team in responding to RFQ’s/RFI’s, and technical inquires.
Work within the Engineering Team to prepare Technical Proposals and write-ups in response to RFQ’s/RFI’s.
Execute IT cyber security projects in the office and in the field covering installation, configuration, administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of security solutions. Provide professional services in the field, as required to complete IT security projects and meet business commitments.
Main Job Responsibilities
Policies and Procedures:
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and support in the implementation of procedures and controls.
- Support and collaborate with the sales team by planning for and preparing for client presentations, solutions, and proposals in IT cyber security.
- Make discovery calls with business development professionals to capture clients’ requirements.
- Meet prospective clients, capture requirements, and generate corresponding solutions
- Support business development team in pre-sales and post-sales activities
- Provide technical leadership in cyber security, internally and externally.
- Stay on top of the security regulations and requirements in the IT industry.
- Gain & maintain the highest possible technical knowledge in cyber security from workshops & training. Take security exams and obtain the highest possible Cyber security certifications to become a leader in the Kingdom.
- Interact with the clients regarding cyber security problems & solutions, provide consultation, and recommend efficient implementation.
- Responds to clients’ requests for information on the cyber security issues.
- Perform other job related projects and/or assignments that he/she might be asked to do by his/her direct supervisor/manager for special assistance that are often not mentioned in this job description as they arise under specific circumstances
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
MS Office applications i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook.
Linux and Windows OS
Architectural understanding of cyber security
Exposure on key security controls and technologies
Exposure on vulnerability management systems
Exposure on technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits
Cyber Security Professional Certification (Preferred).
Job Location Khobar, Saudi Arabia Company Industry Cyber & Network Security Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Information Technology Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 5 Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Bachelor/Master Degree in Cyber Security / IT / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply