Full-time position with a Not-for-Profit Western Australian based Company operating from 2 locations. My client works across Age care, the successful candidate will be working highly autonomously. across 3 brands and supporting a marketing team. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this position will execute data-driven digital marketing campaigns and driving customer experience. Fast-paced results-driven environment which is highly technical.
This company is West Australian focused located in Perth CBD. My client is a Not-for-Profit business within the age care sector. Who give back to society and have a strong brand and reputation in the market. This role will have the opportunity to work within a progressive and growing digital marketing team.
- Develop a Digital Experience Strategy to support overall marketing strategy, driving online engagement across all digital platforms and touch points
- Proactively driving all digital activity to optimise awareness, engagement, conversion, and loyalty
- Manage and operate digital experience while ensuring operational efficiency and best in class digital solutions
- End to end accountability for digital experience operations and production strategy including road map of continuous improvements and production efficiency’s
- Prioritise, communicate improvements by balancing needs of our customers with business outcomes
- 5+ year’s experience leading and growing a high-performance digital production, digital operations or production experience configuring and maintaining content, products, services and campaigns for a consumer facing corporate website using enterprise level CMS Data collection and management, analytics in a corporate agile environment
- Proven digital mindset focused on Human Centred Design (HCD) approach ensuring the right solution for customers and prospective customers is executed aligned to best practice
- Experience in leading quality assurance, user acceptance testing execution and resolution processes
- Ability to create deep customer insights and turn into actions that create new growth opportunities or solve problems
- Working knowledge of website development and constraints
- Working knowledge of SEO, mobile and social practices
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing techniques and platforms
- Understanding of A/B testing
- Strong critical thinking skills with demonstrated ability to break work down into a project plan
- Understanding of marketing analytics with a focus on identifying metrics and generating reports
- Practical, hands-on experience in core digital marketing tools including CMS, email WYSIWYG builder, Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience in managing corporate social media accounts
- Demonstrated experience in developing best practice digital content
- Attractive salary in a large company which has a great impact on society
- Incentives and benefits (Salary Sacrifice)
- Great company culture and flexible working options
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.