Vat And Tax Analyst
Tax Analyst – Dubai
8,000 to 10,000 AED
- Obtain and maintain a good understanding of the various business activities carried on across the group and the differing ERP systems used by group companies.
- Lead VAT return preparation meetings with each business unit to ensure the accuracy of their VAT returns. Ahead of this meeting, review VAT transactions to identify anomalies/ potential errors which need to be investigated at the meeting.
- Make VAT return filings on the FTA portal for all group companies
- Review VAT return preparation files and provide feedback to group companies
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of VAT payments.
- Stay abreast of VAT developments in the UAE, and monitor developments across the GCC. Assist in communicating key developments to group companies.
- Assist with answering VAT queries raised by group companies.
- Assist with handling correspondence with the FTA and the management of tax audits
- Assist with the collation of management information on the cost of VAT to the group.
- Provide training to new and existing staff across the group as needed.
- Support the Head of Tax with compliance with the newly introduced substance requirements and country by country reporting in the UAE.
- Support the Head of Tax with ad hoc projects relating to operations outside the UAE.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- Ideally qualified CA / CPA / ACCA but will consider sharp minded Accounting & Finance graduate.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in UAE VAT
- Excellent skills in MS Office (excel in particular) and working knowledge in ERP Systems
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills, effective communicator and team player (fluent in English, spoken and written)
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Construction & Building; Oil & Gas Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Accounting and Auditing Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 2 Residence Location United Arab Emirates
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.